Monday, November 17, 2008

Six Things


Oh you silly "Six Things" meme. Becky tagged me and I haven't been a good sport, but I didn't want her to think I didn't care, so I'm finally filling in my "things."


The Rules:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on the blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
  5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My 6 Things:
  1. I thrive in clutter. My office, my bedroom, both cluttered. I read a study that said people with cluttered desks are actually smarter. So there.
  2. Patience is not one of my virtues. It probably has to do with the fact that I'm ridiculously competitive and an over achiever. I want things fast and I have a hard time waiting to hear yes.
  3. My fingers are unevenly spaced. My pinkie finger lays off my its side, well away from the rest of my fingers. Oh, and neither one of my index fingers is straight. I never broke them, but when I try to make them straight, they clearly look retarded.
  4. When I was little, my dad and I used to have a Saturday ritual. We'd stop by McDonald's on the way to his shop, spend a few hours there, then come home and watch Kung Fu Theater. It's probably one of my favorite childhood memories.
  5. I sleep with a stuffed animal, in addition to one giant boyfriend and 2 cuddly kitties. But my stuffed lion, Leo, has been with me for probably 6 or 7 years now and he's totally ratty and nasty, but I usually can't sleep unless my arms are around him.
  6. I have some severe ADD and I'm blaming it on all this social media. I love all this new social media, but I think it's affecting my attention span. For example, it took me twice as long to complete this because I'm checking out Facebook profiles, reading my e-mail, reading an article and creating a spreadsheet. I'll willingly participate in a study that gauges the decline in attention due to too much stuff to grab our attention.
Ok, those are my 6 things. I'm going to tag Lindsey because she has time while she's nannying, and Jessica, because I want to use it against her when Colt is older and understands these things.

1 comment: