Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just a Teeny Rant

*Engaged friends, don't read too much into this.

Many of you know how much I want to be married.And most of you know that since December seemingly everyone I know (and tons of people I know through association) have gotten engaged. Everyone. But. Me.

And this is starting to wear on me. Every wedding detail I hear about is another smack to my non-wedding-planning face. Don't get me wrong. I am SO happy for you friends and I WANT to be part of your special day and hear about all your wedding craziness. I also know that when it finally does happen for me, I will be the one talking non-stop.

I am just taking this moment to voice my frustration at once again feeling like I'm the only one who isn't there yet.


1 comment:

  1. I know your frustration and completely get it. If you ever need to vent, I'm a great listener ;-) And I won't take it personally. :D

    ReplyDelete