Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wedding Shoes

Remember how I was saying I've got weddings on the brain? I've been gathering ideas and inspiration so that when the time comes I'll have an idea of where to start.

Well, I found my muse, the one thing that will help inspire everything else.
A simple piece of artwork that makes my hear flutter. The color is spot-on for one of my colors (and purple happens to be one of my favorites) and will be such an unexpected surprise with a white dress. Talked it over with my best friend and we both agree I should get them now (these babies could be seasons old before I get to wear them!) More photos of this art can be found here. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love them! So sophisticated. And, oh yeah, smokin HAWT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are even better than I imagined! The only bad part about buying them now is having them in your closet and not being able to wear them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Devon, I could be patient to wear these for the perfect occasion, but would cry if I missed out on getting them.

    ReplyDelete