Monday, August 2, 2010

How to Make the "F" Word Better

Now that it's August it's time to start thinking about the "F" word. No, not that "F," the other one.

Fall.

That ugly word is just around the corner, but it doesn't mean I'm not getting excited for the wardrobe. It's the only way I can mentally prepare myself for the inevitable long "W." So here are a few pieces I'm eyeing.

A boyfriend Blazer with 3/4 sleeves to keep you cool on a warm day, but easily layered over a long sleeve tee for a cool day (Shade)


This Dolman cardigan (from Shade) would be perfect over this dress


The perfect belts for fall ensembles (Target fall collection)

Life isn't complete without the perfect shoes. These purple flats have just enough edge to make them sweet and sassy (Target fall collection)

I already own these shoes and I am dreaming of a hundred different outfits to wear with these beauties (Nine West at Nordstrom)

So there you go, a handful of items

1 comment: