Friday, January 28, 2011

Snowpocalypse, Shaq Style

Courtesy of The Boston Globe
It's been snowing in Boston. A LOT. The graph above demonstrates how much snow we've gotten, compared to the beloved newest Celtics member, Shaq (why we love him so much I'll never understand.) 


As you can see, we typically get an average of 41.8 inches. Can you see what we've gotten so far? That's 60.3 inches my friends. The scariest part is that we've still got a few months to go, and those 60 inches came in the past 5 weeks. Scary, right? 


And here's the craziest part: we don't have a snow blower. Yeah, you heard me. That means we've had to shovel those 60 inches. And we have a corner house, so that means 60 inches on two sidewalks, PLUS 60 inches from our driveway. At this rate friends, my arms are going to look AMAZING when it's time to wear sundresses, just like the Material Girl.
Courtesy of Seattle Pi

1 comment:

  1. I could move back to Texas for half a dozen other reasons, but then my chances of rocking Madonna-esque arms would be significantly reduced. Though the pay off to be with all my fabulous friends would be a good trade in my book.

    ReplyDelete