Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GIDDY!!

I have been so exhausted today, and all I dreamt about today was sleeping when I got home tonight. Instead, it's almost midnight and I'm so giddy that I don't know if I'll be able to sleep. Boston and I found a last minute, CHEAP flight to Dallas that arrives tomorrow afternoon and leaves again on Jan. 2! So I'll not only have two glorious weeks with my boyfriend, but he'll be home for Christmas and New Year's. He gets to meet my family, which is a big deal since this is the first man my dad has ever invited home. I know they'll love him as much as I do!

I can't believe how awesome my fortune has been lately. Everything is falling into place, and God is blessing me more than I could ever have wanted. I guess when you do let go and give to him, he will take care of you.

Anyway, I know I need to talk about graduation and all the exciting events of this past weekend, but it is almost midnight, and at some point I have to try to sleep. I'll write about it tomorrow if I have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment