Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Reason #101 Why Stephen is AWESOME!

I just had to put it out there that yet another reason I love my man is that he cooks. Every Saturday morning since I've moved to Boston Stephen has made pancakes for us, and he recently made homemade spaghetti sauce for us - the BEST sauce I've ever had - and last night we made homemade chicken tenders and homemade garlic mashed potatoes.

Holy mackerel it's a wonder I haven't gained 20 pounds since I've been up here (gym membership is actually paying off!)

Oh, and he's getting MUCH better about doing the dishes and making the bed. I've let a lot of it go and so I'm not nearly as frustrated with him anymore, but I still get excited when I get home and the bed is made or I hear him doing the dishes.

I know I've kvetched a lot about what he hasn't done, so I thought it only fair to talk about the things he does. He is awesome, and does much more than I even mention, and I wanted to say that he is definitely appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment