Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This Post Not Suitable for Everyone

*Disclosure - Click to another page if you don't want to hear talk of weddings, rings, engagements or any of that other "girly" stuff.

It's no secret that I've had a hard time recently being the seemingly only one not engaged (and since that post ANOTHER couple got engaged, thankyouJesus) so I just wanted to put it out there that I REALLY want to get married.
Boyfriend, if you're reading, something like this would be nice to get me to say yes to you. :) Any friends of Boyfriend, feel free to pass this along since he has no clue what I want.

I want to show off a pretty diamond on my all-important finger (which happens to be the one finger with the most retarded nail on any of my fingers, so don't expect an awesome photo one day with beautifully manicured nails.)

My pal Lindsey is currently planning her wedding, and I confess that I get giddy hearing about things like setting a date, invitations, desination wedding. Anything. You name it, I want to think about it too. Even the disagreements about what to have at the wedding.
I want to try on wedding dresses.


I want to eat cake. I want to pick our wedding party. I want to pick colors. I want to honeymoon.

But more than any of those things, I just want to spend the rest of my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment