Monday, June 1, 2009

This Post Will Suck

Guess what I got this weekend? Take a wild guess. Give up? Here's a hint: Remember earlier when I talked about getting old and wanting grown up toys? Well, this is a very grown up toy.


The need stemmed from the kitties shedding something fierce like I've never witnessed before*. The kitties are shedding so much I could swear they'll end up hairless in the next month. I mean, who knew they were so skinny? Anyway, you get the point about how much they've been shedding.

So what do you get when you mix 2/3 kitty fur, one part kitty litter and a house full of hardwood floors? Possibly the greatest invention ever made. EVAH! Seriously, this thing has everything anyone could ever want: an on/off button for the bristles on the base to easily go from vacuuming the area rug one minute, to gliding over hardwoods the next, a hands-free release canister so I don't have to dig out fur, and attachments that allow me to clean fur off the couch and comforter. See what I mean about the genius?

I've only vacuumed once since I bought the Dyson, but all indicators point to love.

*by before, I mean, before I came to Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment