Thursday, December 2, 2010

Laptop Down

Y'all, I have to apologize for the lack of posting this week; my laptop's AC power adapter bit the dust this weekend and the battery is officially... dead (RIP power cord, you've had a good life.) 

I have my work laptop, but I can't download any photos onto it, so I'm sort of...stuck. And I have stuff I want to post! I have photos from my night at Michael Buble, photos of gift ideas on my Christmas wish list, and... and... well, I'm sure there's other photos I want to post on here! 

I don't suppose anyone has a spare power cord for a Dell laptop they'd care to send my way? Bueller? Bueller? 


Ok, until I get this problem resolved, you're left with my unwitty ranting. I promise I'll get a solution worked out soon and be back on track ASAP. 

Until then, thanks for your patience!

1 comment: