Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Last Minute Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa, 

I don't know if I've been naughty or nice this year (who am I kidding? We all know I've been a little of both) but I found some last minute items I would really like you to bring me for Christmas. 

Spotted on Julie's site here, I'm hoping this shows up under my tree come Christmas morning. If not, I'll snag it for myself ASAP

La Sportiva Hobnail Grips - a must have for anyone who wants to brave the snowy streets

CW-X Insulator Stability Tights - Geared to keep your muscles aligned, these promise better runs - and who doesn't wish for that?
So there you have it, Santa. It would be super swell if a few (or all) of these items found their way under my tree. I promise if they are, I'll be even nicer next year. 

Best,
Michele

2 comments:

  1. That dress is AWESOME! I love it! Those hook thingies look pretty neat too. Must look into.

    ReplyDelete