Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Think Pink

Boston was lucky enough last week to have two days of spring-worthy weather (high 50s - yes please!), and that has me thinking pink in everything I wear. I must admit that I'm not usually a girly girl, and I've never really been one for pink, but this year I'm craving every shade of the pretty color. 

I didn't hesitate to pick up this gorgeous Kate Spade skirt last week during the online sample sale, and literally squealed when it arrived over the weekend. Isn't this skirt just lovely? I'm already dreaming up different tops to mix with this skirt to take me through fall (did I just say fall? go ahead and slap me.) 

Kate Spade Janelle Skirt - buy it here

Ann Taylor Loft

LA Made - buy here

I'm also eyeing this gorgeous Ann Taylor Loft shell - it's perfect for a casual day at work with jeans and nude pumps. This LA Made dress is on sale at Piperlime, so snatch it up while you can. 

So are you thinking pink this spring, or do you, like me (in most cases) avoid the ultra feminine shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment