Friday, November 9, 2007

A Pretty Good Week

This week has been pretty amazing. The greatest news is that I passed my exams. That's right, I'm graduating! Only 5 more weeks! w00t! It's hard to believe that I've been in school for two-and-a-half years. As I walked my final paperwork to the graduate school with my goofy grin plastered on my face, I remembered that day over two years ago when I walked my registration papers to the grad school. How quickly time flies! And what will I do with all my free time when I have it again? I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out.

Also, just got back from Michigan, where I met the boyfriend's friends and family. Everyone was so awesome, and Michigan was amazing! Here's a picture from the tailgating festivities




That's Melissa, Sheryl and me having fun.

And here's me and Sparty - don't we look good together? :)

I had no idea that Michigan was beautiful, and I can't wait to go back! So, Baby, you better take me back there soon! Next up is meeting my family, which we're talking about for Christmas. Hopefully he'll be able to make it home.

So you can see it's been a pretty busy, but great week. Next up is graduation! WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment