Thursday, November 15, 2007

Life As I Know It

Is about to change. The news I've been waiting for came, andwhat I've known will never be the same again. I got a job offer in Boston and will be moving there in 7 weeks. That's right... 7 weeks.

I'm so excited and at the same time so incredibly nervous! My life is changing so quickly and I'm struggling with how to handle it. In the next 7 weeks I'll be graduating with a Master's degree, leaving a job that I dearlyl ove, taking the boyfriend home to meet my family and then moving to Boston. Yikes! Plus I have to sell off everything I own so that I only take the bare minimum across the country.

On the plus side, the boy and I will finally get to be together, I have a great job opportunity waiting for me, I have an actual winter to experience, and I get to take a cross country road trip! How exciting is that?

Anyway, I'm so thankful for these opportunities coming my way, and I'll post more as everything gets closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment