Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Link Love - Ebates

I have to share a little link love today for a site I discovered through the Bon Bon Rose Girls (seriously, these ladies can single handedly be blamed for my online shopping addiction, ha!). The site is Ebates and is one of the greatest inventions ever! 

Ebates lets you shop at most of your favorite online retailers, but the kicker (and this is the best part) is that you can earn cash back when you shop. Basically (as I learned reading about Ebates) retailers will pay sites a percentage of a sale for driving a customer to the site, so Ebates takes that money and puts it back in your pocket. How brilliant is that?! 

I recently used Ebates to purchase my new running shoes, and earned 6% cash back buying shoes that I was already going to buy. So I can honestly say that it felt awesome to know that I was going to save even more money. And I've done some serious digging through Ebates and there are a ton of my favorite go-to stores - Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, Urban Outfitters, DSW - so it's likely you can shop at most of your favorite stores and get some serious cash back.

So as you start thinking about shopping for the holidays, consider Ebates. You'll be saving money while you shop (and who doesn't love that?) 

And in case you need more inspiration, tonight is the #WeAreFashion Twitter Party that BonBon Rose Girls is co-hosting with Ebates, The Looks for Less and The Cheap Chicas Guide to Style!So if you're on Twitter (and I'm talking to you, Becky!) check out the #WeAreFashion Twitter Party tonight starting at 8 pm ET. 


*Disclosure - I was not asked and did not receive any form of payment for this post. I'm just a girl with an online shopping addiction, and I feel better saving a little money to keep feeding my addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment