Monday, November 1, 2010

West Coast Work Week


Hello lovelies! I'm starting my week with a quick trip to San Francisco. Unfortunately it's for work (and not for fun), but I'm looking forward to the change in place and the warm temps the weather channel is promising me. 

This is my second trip to the Golden Gate city, and, like the time before, I won't be there long enough to actually explore this amazing city (I'm there for less than 24 hours.) So, in lieu, I've included a few photos of my favorite scenes from San Fran, so we can both get into the West Coast vibe. 
Whenever I go somewhere for new business, I always get nervous about what to wear. I want to look professional (especially when it calls for biz casual) but I want to look stylish too. I admit I have a go-to outfit of black slacks, a black blouse and I throw in some punch with my shoes (this time it's my leopard print calf hair). It's a little tragic that I wear the same thing every time, but I don't know how what else to wear. What do you think? Do you have any suggestions on how to look professional and stay away from black?

No comments:

Post a Comment