Monday, September 12, 2011

Rocking Wren

Oof, I can't believe it's already mid-September. Seriously, where does the time go? I'm starting to rock a lot more dark colors and long pants. And with the heavy rain we had last week, it was the perfect time to bust out this new blazer. 

I bought this blazer from Tra Tutti, the online sale shop, during it's "going out of business" sale over the summer., which means I got it for 75% off. When all was said and done, I paid $50 for this blazer that retails for $410 - SCORE! This Wren blazer has really nifty details that make it pop. Like the sparkly lapels that add a little punch to the basic black. And the silk pin stripe liner that I exposed by rolling up the cuffs. I kept everything else simple and paired the jacket with a pair of jeans and my PLV snake skin heels. And apologies for the funky shading. It was a late night at the office (like 8:30 pm late) and I wanted to make sure I snagged a photo before I left for the day, so I used one of the walls at our office.

Top - H&M
Jacket - Wren
Jeans - Lucky

3 comments:

  1. Love the look and love the jacket! Can't go wrong with some sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET STRAIGHT OUT OF TOWN WITH THAT BLAZER. Oh my god, Oh my god, I just love it. Love it. Amazing find!!!! I

    ReplyDelete