Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Wish I Had My Camera This Weekend

It was the perfect weekend for us and I didn't bring my camera. So, in lieu of me being forgetful, I downloaded pictures of the places we were to show you my weekend.

Ashley's roof deck - last year's party. Only the outfit changed since then. Scenery hasn't changed a bit.
Next day, picnic in Boston Commons. Only it rained on us - twice. We were soaked, but it was awesome.Singing Beach, Manchester-by-the-Sea. Perfect. There is nothing better after getting soaked in the rain one day to get baked by the sun the next.

After a day at the beach, Capt. Dusty's Ice Cream. Nothing better than a giant scoop of Rocky Road Ice Cream.


*Thanks to all those who posted these photos on Google Images for me to download and show a picture montage of my perfect weekend in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment