Friday, August 12, 2011

Black and White and Red

This was the week for black and white. First Kristen pulled together a super cute black and white combo, then Lissy showcased her version with a Lanvin look alike, and Noelani kept it sweet and simple.Now it's my turn. I'm wearing a Shabby Apple dress - it's seriously the most comfortable dress I own, and the high waist on it makes me look ultra thin. The heels are from Urban Outfitters, and are also ultra comfortable.

I messed with the settings on my camera last weekend in Michigan, and didn't realize it until I posted these photos. Instead, I got frustrated with how these shots were turning out, gave up and went home. I guess that was my blonde moment. You'll quickly learn those are frequent occurrences. 
What are your plans for the weekend? We're off to Maine for another wedding. I'm excited about this one - the bride and groom are such a fun couple and they throw great parties. I'm also excited that after this weekend, we'll be down to one more wedding to attend during this season. Enjoy your weekends lovelies, and we'll see you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Jealous of your Maine trip. Hope you take some fabulous photos while there. This black and white look is so perfect for right now- while we start to transition into fall. In between seasons....summer dresses but obsessing over all the new goodies out!

    ReplyDelete