Thursday, August 25, 2011

Missing You

Friends, I have been missing you so much. I haven't read a blog for days, and each day I wear a cute outfit hoping to take outfit photos, only to leave work when it's pitch black outside. I guess you can say I'm a little busy this week (3 clients prepping and pitching for one of their busiest trade shows of the year.) Sanity should resume next week. Until then, here's what I'm playing on repeat to get me through the craziness. 

See you next week (when my office officially moves into the city!)



2 comments:

  1. Stupid work. And yes, I know what you mean - I used to be able to take outfit photos up until 8:00...not so much anymore. I am going to have to readjust when winter really gets here! Good luck with the move...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work has been killer for me too. Are they all in cahoots? All I keep thinking is more hours, more money, more fall clothes. Gets me through.

    ReplyDelete