Monday, October 17, 2011

All That Glitters

Happy Monday Lovelies! As you're reading this I'm returning from a weekend in New Orleans. As I mentioned on Friday, we're in the Big Easy to celebrate another wedding (if you're counting, that's 4 this season, none of which were in Boston) and en route back to Boston today. Since I don't have an outfit for you (yet), I thought I'd show you what I wore to the wedding via designer images. 

 I was lucky enough to score this sparkly Diamante Tiered Dress from Apart Style last year via a giveaway. I wore it once to Stephen's office holiday party, and was never documented wearing it, so took the opportunity to wear it again. I thought it would be sassy enough to storm the streets of the French Quarter.

I have to admit that it was love at first sight with this clutch from House of Harlow 1960. I knew I wanted something in red (there again with my red obsession) and this clutch just looked so bad ass. I love everything about this clutch - from the gold studs to the jaguar head clasp.

I hope your Monday is off to a great start, and I promise I'll have photos from New Orleans later this week. Until then, enjoy the start to your week! 

xoxo,
M.

4 comments:

  1. But we want to SEE YOU in the dress, please. And! I'll see you tomorrow night at Lit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are both going to lit? Sad to miss it!! I'll be at Mint Julep and then date night with some gals. Hope to see you both soon out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. speechless. they were lucky to have such a gorgeous and impossibly stylish guest at their wedding!! great way to mix punk with ultra-fem.

    and YES we need to take our friendship to the next level. Lets lock down a date THIS week and DO IT! We've been promising since summer! I'm free Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete