Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Friday

Lovely Ladies - It's FRIDAY! And it's a holiday Friday to boot, which means an early release from work (noon can't come soon enough!) What are your Memorial Day weekend plans? I'll be doing some of this
Veggie Kabobs
and I'll also be drinking plenty of this
Summer's Perfect Beer
Whatever your plans are for this long weekend, I sincerely hope you have a fabulous time doing it. I'll be back on Monday with normal posting. Hopefully I can twist strong arm convince  - with batted eyelashes - the boyfriend into taking some outfit photos. Gosh, could my tripod take any longer to get here? 


Have a lovely weekend and we'll see you on the flip side.
 

2 comments:

  1. We have to travel to visit MR. BF's parent's this weekend on the Jersey Shore. I hear a little rumor it was in the 90's there which means WE ARE SO GOING TO THE BEACH. God, I just love Memorial Day! It feels like the whole summer is in front of us!

    ReplyDelete