Friday, June 3, 2011

Feel Good Friday Faves

Don't you think at the end of a week we need something that makes us feel good? Each Friday I want to bring some of my all-time or new faves. So without further ado, here's my inaugural Feel Good Friday Faves: 

Summer Fridays at the office - I talked about it last week, but I love that each Friday over the summer my office closes early at 3 pm. It's so refreshing to have those extra hours added to my weekend. 

Shopping Diet - I'm all about challenges and this will be a fun one. But I thankful for the support of the Boston Fashionista and Miss Neira for saying "heck yeah, honey, you can find good stuff for not a lot of money."

Tripods - I don't think I've been this excited in a long time, but  my tripod shipped, which means I can finally start taking outfit photos again, thus relieving the boyfriend of his duties. 

These shoes - You'd think I'd be devastated to find these shoes just after I declared a shopping diet, but I'm going to buy these as a gift to myself with some of the money I've saved from my diet. Aren't they to die for?
Kate Spade Thea via Zappos
So tell me, what's making you feel good today?

3 comments:

  1. Those Kate Spades are certainly swoonworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How goes the shopping diet? I did get feather extensions yesterday ($40), but I am so far so good. Staying away from Zara like the plague... they have too cute stuff in there now, I could never get out for reasonable money...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen,

    I actually blew my budget on a much needed item - a new pair of running shoes. But, I got a great deal on them - only $85! I figure there are some things you can't skimp on, and running shoes for someone with horrible knees is the exception to the rule.

    I went to Zara this weekend to buy the pink striped dress and couldn't find it. I need to hit up the Newbury location (and I heard there's one at the North Shore Mall too)

    Can't wait to see your post on the feather extensions - those are so cool!

    ReplyDelete