Monday, April 11, 2011

Have you Seen Target Lately?

Once a go-to staple for shopping, I admit that I've neglected Target for a while. Every once in a while I see something cute, but for the most part I haven't seen anything inspiring, even the recent re-releases of the Go Collection. I know, I know, that's almost blasphemous; please don't hate me or take away my fashion card for saying that. But everything changed this past weekend when I went to pick up some toiletries.

I spent at least half an hour in the dressing room trying on everything I could find, and eventually settled on these two items:

Buy here
This Merona striped tee is normally $20, but it was on sale for $17 - hello deal! This will be perfect for a casual Friday at the office with some sandals, or on weekends when I want something comfy and still a little dressy. I can picture a pair of Chuck Taylor's being the perfect shoe for walking around Boston and soaking up the sunshine.


Buy here


Also from Merona, this Phiona faux lace skirt is really cute and totally office appropriate. I picture pairing it with a melon or pink shirt and nude pumps for the office.

Despite only settling on these two items, I loved half a dozen others, so if you haven't checked out Target lately, I strongly suggest you get down there ASAP. I guarantee you'll find something you can't resist.

3 comments:

  1. Stripe clothes are absolutely my thing! I like that dress.

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and for the comment Froso! I'm always glad to meet another stripes fan, and agree that this season they're sort of my thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute clothes at Target are exactly why I haven't gone grocery shopping in two weeks. But that will change when we get paid this week.

    ReplyDelete