Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'M MOVING!

Well friends, after 3 years, it's time for a change, and I'm so happy to say that I'm moving. 

This blog has been a great sounding board for me over the years, and it was a godsend to have while I was in grad school and trying to balance the stress of work, school, a new relationship and moving to Boston. 

But more than 3 years later, my focus has changed. My passions have changed, and so... this blog must change.

I'll still be Michele's Musings, but I needed a smarter blog address to help narrow my focus and build my following, so from now on you can find me here: MicheleMuses.blogspot.com

I really hope you'll come on over to the new blog. It's the same me with a new address. Don't worry, no housewarming gifts necessary, unless of course you're into that sort of thing. In which case, feel free to send me a gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment