Sunday, April 17, 2011

Welcome Back!

Welcome to the new Michele's Musings. Version 2.0 if you're so inclined. 

This blog will focus on me waxing poetic on a host of things, including fashion, fitness, life and... wait for it... some self fashion photos. I can promise that it won't be every day (not until I learn how to mix like Kendi) but I think it would be fun to take a more personal spin on fashion blogging, and showcase some of my favorite outfits.  



If you know me in real life, you know that I fancy myself a baker, and when the Mr. and I are in the kitchen, we team up like the Neelys. So in that spirit, I'll be opening up my vault of recipes for cupcakes, cookies, and delicious recipes we whip up together in the kitchen. 

Thanks for joining me on this new adventure. I hope you'll enjoy the ride. Feel free to follow my blog (over there --->) so you get notifications when I write a new post. 

Thanks, and until next time.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jo! Don't forget to follow too if you're so inclined. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added you to my Google reader. Don't want to miss even one of Michele's Musings!

    ReplyDelete